Installation and Assembly of the Sculpture
- Choice of the location for the sculpture:
Wind sculptures should be placed in a free / wind accessible area.
- The sculpture will be set up in a screw foundation. The sculpture can be set up directly.
- no construction site
- minimum excavation
- no concreting
- no waiting
- By the choice of the location the soil condition of the ground must receive attention.
- To a depth of 80 cm must be no pipes or electric lines in the direct area of the installation in the ground.
- For the possibility of a manual insertion of the screw foundation there must be no bigger stones or roots in the direct area of the location in the ground.
- Of course it is possible to have the foundation prepared by a landscape gardener or a building contractor as well.
- Space requirement if a manual insertion is possible:
- An area of approx. 1 – 2 meters around the sculpture must be passable and suitable for putting up a ladder.
- A flat excavation depth approx. 10 cm, Ø approx. 25 cm is necessary.
- Around the screw foundation gravel / bark mulch or something similar can be attached.
- No warranty by later changes at the building ground as well as natural changes as lowering of the ground, landslide, flood, earthquake, etc.